The factory occupies an area of about 20 000 m2 and is located in the center of the town of Nikopol.The entire factory complex consist of the workshops for manufacturing, warehouse, hotel complex with restaurant and guest rooms for the training of employees, associates and distributors. Every product manufactured by us is consistent with environmental requirements and does not pollute the environment. In the factory work excellent specialists: chemists, technicians and professionals from other fields of science and technology. Developments are made both in our own laboratory and other scientific bodies such as Bulgarian Academy of Science, Technical University - Sofia and Sofia University. We continuously implement the latest advances in the field of chemistry.
Our commercial structure covers the entire country, we have 12 offices in all major regions besides the head office in Sofia.We deliver the goods on site.
We have over 8 000 costumers in the country – stores, supermarkets, hospitals, institutions like Railways, Defense Ministry, Ministry of internal affairs, etc. MAX POWER batteries have 25% market share in Bulgaria.
Our products are exported to Germany, Nitherlands, Czech Republic, Romania, Greece, United Arab Emirates, United States, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, FYR Macedonia, Saudi Arabia, Uzbekistan, Latvia, Armenia and other countries.
We produce branded formulations for our customers in domestic market and abroad . We are able to rapidly produce new products at the request of the costumer.
OUR MOTTO IS – ”THE QUALITY YOU NEED”
Since 2015 we have developed program aiming to adopt new advanced technologies to produce new generation LiPO4 and Ni-Zn accumulators designed for industrial needs. They have been used in different branches of economy such as:
- Electric cars, motorcycles, trucks, busses and trains.
- For storage of already produced energy:
- by power stations during the night time;
- by PV;
- by wind generators etc. and with following sale to cover arisen needs in peak periods of day and night.
- As a part of set of different resources of power supply to cover needs of people in hard to be reached places where no power supply is.
- For the needs of every modern house – set of PV equipment, this loads the batteries in the basement.
- For the islands, oases in the desert, military objects and oil wells, where power supply is delivered by diesel generators.
- For telecommunication and base stations of GSM installations.
- For the needs of rail roads.
- For shipping needs.
Meanwhile we have developed a whole system for power supply of the objects with the start of Li and Ni-Zn accumulators’ production.
Uninterrupted power supply for objects with consumption of 50 kW up to 10 MW has been developed and in process of installation recently under the guidance of BALKAN Gold Star Ltd. and together with Bulgarian companies Electroinvent Ltd., GEO Power Ltd. and Stimar1 Ltd. The objects might be out of way from a grid and in this case the system is named OFF grid. When the object is secured with regular power supply too then the system is named ON grid.
The system we offer work with different output voltages as per the client’s requirements:
- DC – direct current – 12 to 1200 V;
- AC – alternative current – 12 to 20 000 V.
The system is in full compliance with the standards in Europe, England, Africa and Asia and the frequency is 50 Hz, for USA and other countries – 60 Hz.
In order the system to fulfill the requirements of the object, depending on its destination - house , hotel, hospital, plant, island or far away in the desert it is needed a team of specialists to analyze energy needs to be covered and to define what should be done to secure 24 to 120 hours uninterrupted power supply.
The result of analysis is a base on which a specification to the investor has been made and it includes:
- Number of days uninterrupted power supply should work without problems – up to 5 days;
- What kind of accumulators will be needed – LI or Ni-Zn?
- Should it be provided diesel-generator as a backup power supply?
- In case of available possibility should a wind generator or PV to be installed?
- In case there is river closeness is it possible to use the water for HPP to be built?
After all these and other questions from the list have been answered by the investor it is needed one more answer – what origin the equipment should be?
On the base of answered questions as shown above an offer is made and according to the size of the object the need of advanced payment is defined.
The company BALKAN Gold Star Ltd. offers complete engineering of the object:
- Complete design of the equipment;
- Delivery and installation;
- Guarantee and after guarantee period maintenance.
We are able to provide you with energetic equipment as follows:
- uninterrupted power supply /UPS/ with capacity up to 10 MW for different objects;
- PV systems;
- Wind generators and HPP;
- In cooperation with leading companies as AES, Siemens, ABB etc. we are able to deliver and to install big power plants working with different kinds of fuel;
- Our engineers have designed, delivered and installed grids and substations in Africa, Asia and Russia.
Our new production could be seen at www.batteriamax.com and all older one and regular one - at www.bateriamax.com.
The capacity of our two lines is approximately 500 MWh per year. And just to compare the needs of Russian market are 1500 MWh annually. For our new product we have already clients from Europe, Africa and Middle East.